Andrea Communications EDU-USB External USB Headset Adapter
EDU-USB External USB Headset Adapter Andrea Communications EDU-USB eliminates the noise problems that are inherent in most standard, off-the-shelf computers. Often placed in close proximity to components such as the power supply and processors, internal sound cards or integrated audio systems can generate audible noise. Combined with the fact that computers are frequently used in high noise level environments, the performance of peripherals like headsets, microphones, and speakers may be affected. The EDU-USB uses high quality digital circuitry to bypass the computers internal sound system, converting the analog signal to digital. The result is increased clarity and performance of both the stereo microphone input and the stereo speaker output for all digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs. ï¾ Product Features:
- External USB headset adapter with CD quality digital sample rates.
- Bypasses a computer’s sound system, creating superior low-noise audio.
- Small form factor – compact and portable.
- Color coded jacks for easy connection.
- Power On/Data Transmit LED indicator.
- Compatible with all current Andrea Communications headsets and microphones as well as any legacy peripherals.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10
- Apple: Mac OS X 10.5 and up